I am deeply committed to bettering education and the quality of our health care, while continuing my efforts to improve the quality of employment and life in our state. I will use my experience in community service and leadership to better represent the issues that are so important to both rural and urban Arizona, working for the interests of all the residents of District 13.
- Fund education devoted to the classroom and students.
- Vote to expand school choice.
- Increase resources to rural economic development.
- Expand quantity and quality of employment opportunities.
- Dedication to philanthropic efforts improving the lives of the less fortunate in District 13.
- Adequate water supply for urban and agricultural growth.
- Responsible Property Tax Evaluation.